The M2 Basic fully automatic upper arm blood pressure monitor gives you comfortable, quick and accurate blood pressure monitoring. It measures your blood pressure and pulse rate simply and quickly. Accuracy as well as comfort is ensured with Intellisense technology, which always inflates the cuff to the peak pressure that is tailored to your own blood pressure level, ensuring a more comfortable measurement.
Why choose an OMRON blood pressure monitor?
Every OMRON blood pressure monitor is tested for accuracy against the clinical guidelines for measuring blood pressure that are specified by the European Society of Hypertension. A clinically validated monitor means that it has undergone tests conducted by independent doctors according to a predetermined protocol, which includes ensuring the accuracy of the measurements (algorithm) of the blood pressure monitors.
Intellisense technology OMRON Intellisense is an advanced technology for blood pressure measurement. An Intellisense monitor inflates the cuff to the ideal level for each use, meaning that each reading has a personalised inflation level that is right for the user.
OMRON BP MONITOR M2 BASIC
- Complete with 4x AA batteries, 22-32cm arm-cuff, diary and a reassuring 3 year manufacturers warranty.
- An “IntelliSense” monitor inflates the cuff to the ideal level with each use, no adjustments are required by the user to select an inflation level.
- Last reading memory so you can view your previous reading.
- One button operation, Blood pressure range indicator with pulse.
- Clinically Validated: All OMRON blood pressure monitors are tested for accuracy against the clinical guidelines for measuring blood pressure as specified by the European Society of Hypertension.