Beechams flu plus hot lemon 5s
Beechams Cold & Flu is indicated for the short term relief of the symptoms of flu, cold and chills. These symptoms include headache, shivers, aches and pains, blocked nose and painful sinuses, catarrh and sore throat.
Adults and children aged 16 years and over: Empty the contents of one sachet into a mug. Half fill with very hot water. Stir well. Add cold water as necessary and sugar if desired. Take one sachet every 4 hours as needed.
- The medicine contains two active ingredients. Paracetamol is a painkiller and reduces your temperature when you have a fever. Phenylephrine hydrochloride is a decongestant which unblocks your nose and
sinuses helping you breathe more easily.
- This product also contains 40 mg ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
- This product may cause dizziness. If affected, do not drive or operate machinery.
- Skin rash and itching, sometimes with swelling of the mouth or face or shortness of breath,
- Mouth ulcers,
- Unexplained bruising or bleeding,
- Re-occurring fevers or infections,
- Sudden weight loss,
- Loss of appetite and yellowing of the eyes and skin,
- Visual disturbances,
- Fast pulse rate or a sensation of an unusually fast or irregular, heartbeat,
- Difficulty passing water.